Friday, January 20, 2012

What the Squeeze?: 1/20/12

Was up everybody? In this weeks 'What the Squeeze?' I am sorry I was not able to put up a video, but I'm sure I can do a perfectly good job without the video. In light of the past few weeks of most anticipated lists, me included. I know that this is late for an anticipation list of any kind really. But, this has been on my mind. Since my most anticipated video last week, when I totally forgot to add this to the video. My question finally is what are your least anticipated albums of 2012. It is a question that no one seems to ask. What album do you think will crush (in a bad way) the music industry this year. What album do you dearly for the love of god not to come out. So that is this weeks unorthodox question. Peaces.

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment