Sunday, January 29, 2012

Canned Heat

Bonjour.

So I have been told by my fellow Squeezers that I need to squeeze on more underground bands. So today's Random Squeeze is about Canned Heat. Many people know about Canned Heat, but they're much more underground then let's say Led Zeppelin. So instead of telling you all about them, and what they're songs are and blah, I'm going to start telling you why I like them. Canned Heat brings the blues into rock. I am a fan of the blues, so if you're like me, you'll like these guys. You can hear a lot of 1920's blues in their music. So yeah that's why I like them. Oh, and by the way, don't blame them for their hair and beards and crap. Cuz you know, they're from the 60's. This is Shake and Boogie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GPzXUROj0U

-River

No comments:

Post a Comment