Monday, January 23, 2012

River's first post

Hello everyone!

So here's the deal, I'm the third guy in this blog to post something, and I'm sorry that this is the first time I've posted, I've just been busy. My kind of music is classic rock. I bleed classic rock. But I'm not just gunna post classic rock everyday. I'll post things that are more modern from time to time, but to be honest, I'm a little embarrassed by most of the rock/punk/alternative music today. That doesn't mean that there is not good stuff out there. So my Random Squeeze of the day is Led Zeppelin. They consisted of guitarist Jimmy page, singer Robert Plant, bassist/keyboardist John Paul Jones, and drummer John Bonham. They are, in my opinion, a few of the best classic rockers of all time. Let's start with the song Rock and Roll.
I hope you enjoy
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5gBT06FQ0

-River

P.S. I realized that I just said about thirty words about one of my favorite bands, so I'm just letting you know, I'll bring some bands back later on just to say more, or to show you a new song, cuz the problem with classic rock is that the closest to new songs coming out are re-released albums so I'll be coming back to some bands a lot.

-Once again, River

1 comment: