Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Daily Squeeze 1/25/12

Hi Guys,

I haven't made an appearance for a while because I've been sick so sorry about not dropping the deadmau5 review last weekend as promised. I'm planning on doing a track by track review of it coming very soon so watch for that (it's a new reviewing style I have in mind that I want to test out).

I want to highlight a very talented producer/instrumentalist/singer named RJD2 for my Daily Squeeze today. RJD2 is one of my favorite producers of all time just because of his unique sound that is mainly hip hop, but also has influences of trip hop, jazz, lo-fi and electronica.

Enjoy this track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZxJV1ykHs and be sure to check out some of his other stuff, it's all really good!

// C.

No comments:

Post a Comment