Saturday, January 28, 2012

AC/DC

Merry Saturday,

AC/DC baby. I love them. So I've decided that the whole massive paragraph thing that I've been doing is something most people just skip and go straight to the link. But just in case, I'll give you the basic info. Malcolm, Angus, and George Young were brothers born in Glasgow, Scotland, and moved to Sydney with most of their family in 1963. George was the first to learn to play the guitar. He became a member of The Easybeats, one of Australia's most successful bands of the 1960s. In 1966, they became the first local rock act to have an international hit, with the song "Friday on My Mind." But then the brothers got together, and BAM! AC/DC. They're great. I love them. Shook Me All Night Long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1BtExxkP0M

-River

No comments:

Post a Comment