Thursday, February 16, 2012

Metallica

Hey guys, so I just gotta apologize. I have been drowning in homework, rehearsal, and practicing instruments, so that's why I haven't been here for a long while. But here I am. Oh and btw, I probably won't post much in the next two weeks cuz i have to study for some huge tests, but then i'm back to my everyday deal. Ok so here's the deal, I realize i've been giving you a crap load of information, and when I read crap loads of information, I feel like I could learn the same thing by just going onto wikipedia, so that's all gunna change. If it's a new band, I'll tell you the names and stuff like that, but otherwise I'm gunna tell you why I like these bands.So this is Metallica. Not exactly what I usually listen to, but they are in my top three favorite bands of all time easy. Metallica consists of James Hetfield as Singer, Kirk Hammett as lead guitarist, Robert Trujillo on bass, and finally Lars Ulrich on drums. I like these guys because they are straight up musicians. They are all so good at what they do, and in my opinion, Kirk Hammett is one of, if not the greatest, metal guitarists who ever picked up the ax. So I'm telling you to go on youtube, and look up Blackened, by Metallica. I would post the link but for some reason, the monkeys in my computer won't let me. So yeah. -River

No comments:

Post a Comment